Third Issue’s Call for Papers
The journal invites submissions for the Third Issue. The Third Issue will be released in February 2018. The last date of submission is 5 September 2017. Please find below the submission guidelines.
IRHRL Submission Guidelines:
1. Submissions must be made via email. Please send manuscript to email@example.com
2. Use Times New Roman as font theme, 12 as font size and 1.5 line spacing. For footnotes use Times New Roman as font theme, 10 as font size and single spacing.
3. The submissions can be in the form of Articles, Case Notes, Book Reviews and Responses to scholarly works published in law reviews or books.
4. Length of Submissions (inclusive of footnotes):
Article – 5000 – 10000 words
Case Note – 2500 – 3000 words
Book Review – 2000 – 3500 words
Response – 3500 – 4000 words
Please provide keywords in the submissions. The submissions must contain an abstract of 200 words in total. The submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter containing academic qualifications of the author/authors in brief. Authorship of papers is limited to two authors. Name of the author/authors must not be provided in the submissions. The journal accepts Bluebook 19th edition, OSCOLA 4th edition and the Citation Guidelines of the journal. The submissions should be made in MS Word format (.doc).
5. The submissions must not infringe copyright or any other rights of any third parties. The submissions must not contain any obscene, defamatory or discriminatory material. The author/authors will indemnify the journal in case of any infringement.
6. The journal has no article processing charges or any other charges.
IRHRL Review Process:
The Editorial Board will promptly acknowledge receipt of the submissions. Decision on acceptance of the submissions will be communicated to the author/authors within 15 days from the date of submissions. The Editorial Board will review submissions carefully on criteria of scope, content, structure, research, analysis, creativity, accomplishment of paper’s purpose and inclusion of counter-arguments in the submissions. The submissions will be rejected if they are plagiarized. All communications will be through email only.